Procurement of 1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth for NIXA
Employer: Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT)
Project: Digital CASA Afghanistan Project
Contract title: Procurement of 1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth for NIXA
Grant No.: IDA – D2820
RFB No: MCIT-DC/PIU/2019/NC-3
Issued on: February 01, 2020
1. The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Digital CASA Afghanistan Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of 1 Gbps Internet Bandwidth for NIXA.
2. The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the provision of uncompressed symmetrical 1 Gbps of Internet Bandwidth at committed information rate (CIR) of 1Gbps to NIXA at MCIT Afghanistan National Datacenter (ANDC), located in Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, with guaranteed SLA of 99.5.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 Revised in November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Digital CASA Afghanistan Project – MCIT, Mr. Walid Noori, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00 to 15:00 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 15, 2020 at 10:30 am Kabul Local Time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on the mentioned date and time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 12,000.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Digital CASA Afghanistan Project – Ministry of Communication and IT
Mr. Walid Noori – Senior Procurement Specialist
MCIT, Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone Number: +93 729 232 233