Deputy Finance and Admin Minister of MCIT visits Afghan Post Administration
Dr. Mohammad Hadi Hedayati deputy (Finance and Admin) minister of Communications and Information Technology visited the Afghan Post Administration on Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
The Afghan Post Administration is one of the key departments of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology serving citizens throughout the country every day.
The Afghan Post Administration has made remarkable achievements in the year 2019, which are as following:
- Purchasing equipment for postal and computer financial services and postal vehicles
- Reconstruction of central and 16 other post offices in Kabul city.
- Designing new Afghan Post building
- Creating of internal tracking system
- connecting urban post offices to fiber optic
- Creating open space in the first and second office building
- Establishment of a tracking system for postal items in domestic and international services
- The post office earns approximately 357 million AFGs revenue in the year 1397.