Bid announcement of Mobile Salary Payment – Data Verification , Registrations and Disbursement
Issuing Date: 06/02/2019
Closing Date: 09/03/2019
The Ministry of Communication and information technology, invites sealed bids from Eligible and qualified bidders to carrying out the Procurement of Mobile Salary Payment – Data Verification , Registrations and Disbursement in 2 Lots IFB No: MCIT/ 98/NCS-82/ICB
- The Bidders may bid for any lot of activities indicated in Section 5: Activity Schedule. Bidders shall quote for the complete requirement of activities as indicated in Section 5 on a single responsibility basis.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Procurement Law and Procurement Procedure of Afghanistan, and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- The Biding documents are access able at www.mcit.gov.af , www.npa.gov.af or receive through flash memory at the address given below from 8:00 hrs to 4:00 hrs on any working days
- Bids must be submitted to the address below at or before 09- 03, 2019 10.00 Hrs (local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline of bid submission at the same place of bid submission in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at the afore-mentioned date and time
- Address: Muhammad Jan Khan watt, Kabul - Afghanistan, Ministry of Communication and IT, 14th floor, Procurement Directorate Office, Room No. 912.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as below:
Bid Security (USD) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
Valid as per below
Lot 1: 400,856 AFN
Lot 2: 478,528 AFN
Bank Security should be valid for 148 days from bid submission deadline till 09 /03/ 2019